We are just four weeks away from our first competition and everything is going great! Hopefully you heard the news that the Granada Hills Marching Band Competition on October 1st was cancelled. As a result, we will be doing the Baldwin Park Tournament on October 15th so please, mark your calendars!
Department polo shirt & sweatshirt orders are due this Tuesday, September 20th. This is your last chance to place an order! Be sure to turn in an order form with cash or a check made out to “NHHS” if interested. Feel free to click here to download an order form!
Do you shop at Ralphs? If so, you can get Ralphs to donate to the North Hollywood High music program. It Costs Nothing! If you have previously registered, you will need to reregister for this new school year. To become a member simply click here to download the club letter and use the scan bar code on your next shopping trip to Ralphs or go online and register using the PNO # 81530 NHHS Instrumental Music. Please register today!
Direct Donations – You can make a direct donation to the department by writing a check to “NHHS” and turning it into Mr. Sharp, or simply to go the school website and hit the Paypal link on the home page. For donations using Paypal, please indicate in the memo for the funds to go directly to “Band Trust.”
- Tuesday, September 20th • Department polo or sweatshirt order forms due
- Friday, September 23rd @7pm • Away Game vs. Chavez HS
- Saturday, September 24th @2pm – 9pm • Drill Day Part 3
- Friday September 30th @4pm – 7:30pm • Drill Day Review
- Friday October 7th @6:00 Homecoming Parade & @7pm Football Game
- Friday October 14th d@7pm • Away Game vs. Verdugo Hills HS
- Saturday October 15th Times TBA • Baldwin Park HS Field Tournament
- Sunday October 16th @12:00noon • Sherman Oaks Street Fair featuring the NHHS Jazz Band!
- Friday October 21st @7pm • Home Game vs. Arleta HS
Words of Wisdom
“Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success.”