Students should plan on bringing money for food. It will be a long day so have money for both lunch and dinner. Don’t forget to eat before your call time. I also recommend bringing water, snacks, warm clothes, and possibly even a blanket.
Here is the schedule:
- 8:30am – Dance Team Call Time
- 9:30am – Long Hair Band Members (If you know how to braid hair, please join us!)
- 10:00am – All other Band Members
- 11:00am – Bus Departs to College of the Canyons (Santa Clarita, CA)
- 2:00pm – Performance!
- 9:15pm – Award Ceremony
- 10:00pm – Bus Departs leaves College of the Canyons
- 10:45pm – Change out of uniform & Unload Truck
- 11:15pm – Estimated End time!
Middle School Tour
- 7:00am – Call Time for Band & Jazz Band
- 7:10am – Bus One Line for students: Low Brass, Drumline, Pit, & Jazz Band
- 7:20am – Bus Two Line for students: Aziz, Flutes, Clarinets, Sax, Trumpets, & Horns
- 7:30am – 7:45 – Bus Two Departs from NHHS to Reed
12:45 – 1:00pm – Buses Return to NHHS
Do you shop at Ralphs? If so, you can get Ralphs to donate to the North Hollywood High music program. It Costs Nothing! If you have previously registered, you willneed to reregister for this new school year. To become a member simply click here to download the club letter and use the scan bar code on your next shopping trip to Ralphs or go online and register using the PNO # 81530 NHHS Instrumental Music.
Direct Donations – You can make a direct donation to the department by writing a check to “NHHS” and turning it into Mr. Sharp, or simply to go the school website and hit the Paypal link on the home page. For donations using Paypal, please indicate in the memo for the funds to go directly to “Band Trust.”
- Friday October 28th @8am • Middle School Tour! Featuring Performances at Walter Reed & Millikan MS
- Friday October 28th @7pm • Away Game vs. Poly Technic HS
- Saturday October 29th • Rampage Tournament • 2:00 Performance • 9:15 Award Ceremony
- Friday November 4th @7pm Home Gave vs. Grant
- Saturday November 5th • Simi Valley Tournament • 3:45 Performance * 5:00 Award Ceremony
- Thursday November 10th @7pm Instrumental Music Concert featuring the String Orchestra, Indoor Drumline, and Chamber Music
- Sunday November 20th @7pm Jazz Night At Vitellos featuring the NHHS Jazz Band Click here to purchase tickets
- Saturday December 3rd • LAUSD City Championships at East LA City College
- Friday December 9th • Winter Concert Featuring the String Orchestra, Jazz Band, Vocal Ensemble & Choirs
Words of Wisdom