It’s that time again! Our Spring See’s Candies fundraiser is here and we are asking our students and parents to help sell delicious chocolate to support our program. The sale ends next week Tuesday March 28th so families can have their orders in time for Spring Break. Now let’s sell some chocolate!
Stanley Cascone was accepted to UCLA, Lawrence University, Puget Sound, CS Fullerton, Willamette, Wooster, & College of Charleston.
Graham Jessop was accepted to Trinity College Dublin
Blake Silton was accepted to Cal Poly San Luis Obispo.
Emily Turkel was accepted to Northeastern University.
Seniors please feel free to share with me your good news so I can share it with our followers!
- Thursday March 23rd • Walter Reed Articulation with performance by the NHHS Marching Band, Dance Team & Indoor Drumline
- Thursday March 23rd • NHHS Jazz Band will perform in the amphitheater for Open House!
- Saturday March 25 DAC Drumline Competition at Los Amigos HS in Fountain Valley, Ca
- Friday April 21st @7pm • Chamber Music Concert
- Saturday April 22nd • Jazz Blues & Beyond Festival featuring the NHHS Jazz Band
Words of Wisdom
“Be careful with words because once they are said, they can only be forgiven but not forgotten.” – Unknown
“Strong people don’t put others down… They lift them up”
– Michael Watson
To play a wrong note is insignificant; to play without passion is inexcusable.”
-Ludwig Van Beethoven