Tickets are now on sale for our first ever CBS Swing Night. The event will be 6–9pm on May 13th in Carla’s Café at CBS Studios Radford lot, where we’ll have a dance floor, dinner, and photo booth. Come dressed in your finest attire as prizes will be given for Best Dressed, Best Dancer & Funkiest Groove. Tickets are $25 (dinner included) and must be purchased IN ADVANCE from a Jazz Band student. The deadline to buy a ticket is Friday April 28th. ALL attendee’s must be registered in advance, so buy your tickets now before it’s too late!
Remaining events for Spring 2017!
- May 5th • TENTATIVE Orchestra & Band Festival • Awaiting Details
- May 6th • DAC Drumline Championships • Los Amigos HS in Fountain Valley
- May 13th • CBS Swing Night @6pm featuring our Jazz Band • Tickets must be purchased in advance from a Jazz Student student
- May 19th Indoor Drumline & Percussion Concert in the West Gym
- May 26th • Spring Concert I @7pm • Jazz Band & Vocal Ensembles
- Indoor Drumline & Percussion Concert • Dates & Times TBA
- May 31st • Dance Team Show @7pm
- June 1st • Dance Team Show @7pm
- June 2nd • Spring Concert II @7pm • Symphony Orchestra & Symphonic Band
Stanley Cascone was accepted to UCLA, Lawrence University, Puget Sound, CS Fullerton, Willamette, Wooster, & College of Charleston.
Graham Jessop was accepted to Trinity College Dublin
Chelsea Logo was accepted USC, UCLA, University of Notre Dame
Emily Turkel was accepted to UC Berkeley, Northeastern University, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Lewis & Clark College
Words of Wisdom
“Strong people don’t put others down… They lift them up” – Michael Watson
“Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.”
– Marilyn vos Savant
“Be careful what you say. You can say something hurtful in ten seconds, but ten years later, the wounds are still there.”
– Joel Osteen