On behalf of the faculty and staff here at North Hollywood High I would like to welcome you to what is sure to be an exciting and event filled year. I hope everyone had a pleasant summer and is now looking forward to making the 2017-18 school year the best one yet!
On Monday, August 21st we will have our first parents meeting at 7pm in the music room. This is especially important for new parents of the band & dance team who have questions about the program, and the packet of forms your child brought home on the first day of school. Please read through the packet, and come with any questions you may have regarding the program. If you did not get a packet or already turned it in, click here to download one from our website!
On Friday, August 25th we have our first football game against Legacy! Parents, please feel free to join us for games, we love the support! Tickets are $7. Students, if this is your first High School football game, here is what the general schedule will look like:
- 3:45 – 4:30 Team Bonding Activity in the Ag Area
- 4:30 – 5:15 Team Meal – This Friday will be Shish Kabob Night!
- 5:30 – 6:00 Students change into uniform
- 6:45 – Pregame (Band takes the field)
- 7:00 – Game
- 8:45/9:15 – Game Ends
- 9:00/9:45 – Students are excused
- ADD another 30/45 minutes for away games
If you are interested in helping support our program please visit our parent support page. Fall Semester sign ups are already on online. Our volunteer sign up system using SignUpGenius.com is working to help inform parents on how they can get involved to help strengthen our program. To learn more please click here to visit our Parents Support Page and see what jobs are available.
- Aug 25 (Friday) Home Game vs. Legacy
- Aug 26 (Saturday) DRILL DAY Part I: 2pm – 9pm
- Aug 31 (Thursday) Home Game vs. Roosevelt
- Sept 8 (Friday) DRILL DAY Part 2: 4pm – 10pm
- Sept 15 (Friday) Home Game vs. Manuel Arts
-Beauty tips by Audrey Hepburn
Inspiring Video: Ted Talk onHow Playing an instrument benefits the brain