Congratulations to the Band and Dance Team on an incredible performance at Friday’s homecoming football game! The Regiment performed the entire field show for a massive turnout of students, parents, and alumni, who got to watch our football team play an unforgettable game that ended in overtime with the Huskies beating out Verdugo Hills by one point! Nice job Huskies!
Jazz Band at the Sherman Oaks Street Fair
Baldwin Park High School 31st Annual Field Show Tournament
Our first competition is on Saturday, October 21st 4:15 pm at Baldwin Park High School. We hope you will join us to see our students put on a stellar show! General admission is $10.00 and $5.00 for children under 10, senior citizens and military in uniform. Children under five are free. Students, please eat a full meal before arriving and bring snacks and water for the day. There are no team meals provided at competitions so please bring cash to buy food for dinner.
3900 N. Puente Ave.,
Baldwin Park, CA 91706
Click Here to see a Map
Here is the schedule:
- 11:00 am – Dance Team Call Time
- 11:30 am – Long Hair Band Members (If you can braid hair, please join us!)
- 11:30 am – Loading Committee
- 12:15 pm – All other Band Members
- 1:15 pm – Bus Departs from North Hollywood
- 4:15 pm – Performance!
- 4:45 pm – Award Ceremony / Dinner (bring $ for food)
- 5:45 pm – Load Truck
- 6:30 pm – Bus Departs from Baldwin Park H.S.
- 7:15 pm – Change out of uniform & Unload Truck
- 7:45 / 8:15 pm – Estimated time of dismissal!
Big thanks to an incredible team of parents who got together to build field show props! Here are a few pictures of their fantastic work!
We very much appreciate Stephen Walker, Desireé Rojas, Donald Doyle, Laura & Matt Husman, and Chris & Mai-Lis Miller for their time, talent and support of our program! Our Field Show is now ready!
Ralphs / Kroger Club Card
Do you shop at Ralphs? If so, you can get Ralphs & Food 4 Less to donate to the North Hollywood High music program. It Costs Nothing! The first period already ended with six families registering, already raising $50 in donations! Just imagine if everyone registered!!! Please register using our PNO # 81530 NHHS Instrumental Music. Simply login & find: My Account > Community Rewards and enter our PNO number or bring the attached letter on your next shopping trip! Please help support our music program and register today!
- Oct 15 (Sunday) Jazz Band Plays the Sherman Oaks Street Fair @12:30 pm
- Oct 20 (Friday) Drill Day Review 2:00 – 5:30pm
- Oct 21 (Saturday) Baldwin Park Field Tournament 4:00 Performance Time
- Oct 26 (Thursday) Instrumental Music Concert
- Oct 27 (Friday) Game vs. Poly HS
- Nov 3 (Friday) Away vs. Grant HS
- Nov 4 (Saturday) Rampage Tournament • 3:30 Performance Time
- Nov 11 (Saturday) Moorpark Battle of the Bands • 1:45 Performance Time
- Nov 19 (Sunday) Jazz Night at Vitello’s • 7:00 pm Click here for tickets
- Dec 2 (Saturday) LAUSD City Championships
- Dec 7 (Thursday) Winter Concert
-Ludwig Van Beethoven (Baldwin Park Quote)“If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself.”
-Henry Ford (Homecoming Quote)