Big win for the Band & Dance Team at the Baldwin Park Field Tournament this past weekend! Band, once again placed 1st in the 2A division and won sweepstakes in percussion. We appreciate all who came out to see the show, and thank Matt Sampson for driving the equipment truck! Special thanks to Donald Doyle, Laura & Matt Husman Stephen Walker, Desirée Rojas, and Chris & Mai-Lis Miller for building our spectacular props, and of course Mr. Dylan Campbell for once again writing an amazing show!
Fall Instrumental Music Concert
This Thursday, October 26th at 7:00 pm is our Fall Instrumental Music Concert. The event will feature a variety of small and large ensembles including the band & orchestra. The evening is especially important as it gives students an opportunity to showcase their talents in an intimate concert setting. Ticket are $5 at the door. Please join us in the school auditorium for what is sure to be a special event!
Orchestra Concert Dress
- Boys: Long sleeve white button down dress shirt, black blazer jacket, black slacks, black dress shoes & socks, long black tie
- Girls: Long black dress (no spaghetti straps or strapless), or black dress pants/skirt (below knees) with a white or black blouse/top
Band Concert Dress: Band shirt, black dress pants, socks, dress shoes or dinkles.
Ralphs / Kroger Club Card
Do you shop at Ralphs? If so, you can get Ralphs & Food 4 Less to donate to the North Hollywood High music program. It Costs Nothing! The first period already ended with six families registering, already raising $50 in donations! Just imagine if everyone registered!!! Please register using our PNO # 81530 NHHS Instrumental Music. Simply login & find: My Account > Community Rewards and enter our PNO number or bring the attached letter on your next shopping trip! Please help support our music program and register today!
- Oct 26 (Thursday) Instrumental Music Concert
- Oct 27 (Friday) Game vs. Poly HS
- Nov 3 (Friday) Away vs. Grant HS
- Nov 4 (Saturday) Rampage Tournament • 3:30 Performance Time
- Nov 11 (Saturday) Moorpark Battle of the Bands • 1:45 Performance Time
- Nov 19 (Sunday) Jazz Night at Vitello’s • 7:00 pm Click here for tickets
- Dec 2 (Saturday) LAUSD City Championships
- Dec 7 (Thursday) Winter Concert
-Ludwig Van Beethoven (Baldwin Park Quote)“If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself.”
-Henry Ford (Homecoming Quote)