No Away Game for Band & Dance Team!
Students should plan on bringing money for food. It will be a long day so have money for both lunch and dinner or bring food. Please eat something before your call time. I also recommend bringing water, snacks, warm clothes, and possibly even a blanket. If it rains, be prepared with an umbrella and raincoat.Here is the schedule:
- 10:00 am – Dance Team Call Time
- 10:45 am – Long Hair Band Members (If you can braid hair, please join us!)
- 10:45 am – Loading Committee
- 11:30 am – All other Band Members
- 12:30 pm – Bus Departs from North Hollywood
- 3:30 pm – Performance!
- 4:15 pm – Load truck & change out of uniform
- 5:00 pm – Dinner & Watch performances
- 9:30 pm – Award Ceremony
- 10:30 pm – Bus Departs from Santa Clarita
- 11:00 pm – Unload Truck
- 11:15 / 11:30 pm – Estimated time of dismissal!
Ralphs / Kroger Club Card
Do you shop at Ralphs? If so, you can get Ralphs & Food 4 Less to donate to the North Hollywood High music program. It Costs Nothing! The first period already ended with six families registering, already raising $50 in donations! Just imagine if everyone registered!!! Please register using our PNO # 81530 NHHS Instrumental Music. Simply login & find: My Account > Community Rewards and enter our PNO number or bring the attached letter on your next shopping trip! Please help support our music program and register today!
- Nov 3 (Friday) Away vs. Grant HS
- Nov 4 (Saturday) Rampage Tournament • 3:30 Performance Time
- Nov 9 (Thursday) Playoff Game (TENTATIVE)
- Nov 11 (Saturday) Moorpark Battle of the Bands • 1:45 Performance Time
- Nov 19 (Sunday) Jazz Night at Vitello’s • 7:00 pm Click here for tickets
- Dec 2 (Saturday) LAUSD City Championships
- Dec 7 (Thursday) Winter Concert
– Theodore Rosevelt (Rampage)
“To play a wrong note is insignificant; to play without passion is inexcusable.” -Ludwig Van Beethoven (Baldwin Park Quote)