See’s Candies Winter Fundraiser!
The holidays are here and it’s time to begin our Winter Fundraiser! Show your appreciation of our award-winning music program by taking part in selling See’s Candies for the holidays. Our goal is to raise over $3000 to pay for instrument supplies, concert music, & bus transportation to spring festivals for Band, Orchestra, Indoor Drumline, & Jazz Band. We are asking families to take part in selling chocolate and or making a direct donation to the music department. If each student sold 10 boxes of chocolate and OR made a $50 donation we would easily meet our goal. The sale ends Wednesday, November 28th so families can have their orders in time for Winter Break. Please join us in supporting our award-winning program. Now let’s sell some chocolate!
Attention BAND & DANCE TEAM STUDENTS: In order to prepare for our last competition, we will have an additional field show practice on Thursday, November 29th from 3:45-5:30! Please plan accordingly!!!
- Nov 29th Band & Dance Team FINAL Field Show Practice 3:45 – 5:30 pm
- Dec 1 (Saturday) LAUSD Band & Drill Team City Championships
- Dec 7 (Friday) Winter Concert
City Champs 2018
The Marching Band and Dance Team will have their final performance at 8:00 pm Saturday, December 1st at East LA City College. This is the biggest competition of the year and we would love to have you join us! Here is the student schedule:
- 1:00 pm – Call Time for Dance Team
- 2:00 pm – Loading Committee
- 2:30 pm – Call Time for long hair Band members
- 3:30 pm – Call Time for all other Band members
- 4:30 pm – Buses Depart from NHHS
- 5:15 pm – Buses Arrive at East LA College
- 8:00 pm – Performance
- 8:45 pm – Award Ceremony
- 10:15 pm – Bus Departs E. LA City College
- 11:00 pm – Return to NHHS, change out of uniform and unload the truck
- 11:15 / 11:45 pm – Estimated dismissal time
I hope everyone has a restful & well-deserved Thanksgiving break & remember, don’t forget to be AWESOME! -Mr. Sharp
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
. Bookmark the permalink