Hope everyone had a restful weekend! Our first spring event is on February 22nd, a field trip to see the LA Philharmonic perform in the world famous Walt Disney Concert Hall. Film composer, Michael Giacchino will be the featured artist with a presentation on film scores. Students wanting to learn more, are welcome to download the 2019 Symphony for Schools Study Guide on Michael Giacchino, the LA Phil and a survey of film.
Unfortunately, there are only 100 tickets so band & dance team 9th graders will not be joining us. SORRY! Trip slips were passed out weeks ago and hopefully, yours was already turned in. If not, you can download a copy here: CLICK HERE for 2019 Spring Trip Slips!
SCSBOA Spring Festival Rescheduled for March 5th
Parent Sign Ups for March 5th
Additional Parent Sign Ups
Truck Driver Needed for IDL Drumline Competition on March 23rd
- Feb 22nd, 8am – 12:45pm Field Trip to see LA Philharmonic
- March 5th • SCSBOA Music Festival at Biola University
- 3:30pm Symphonic Band Performs
- 5:15pm Symphony Orchestra Performs
- March 9th • DAC Drumline Competition Daytime TBA
- March 14th • Band & Orchestra Concert 7pm at NHHS Auditorium
- March 22nd • Walter Reed Jazz Band Festival
- March 23rd • DAC Drumline Competition Daytime TBA