Our Spring Dance Show is this Thursday & Friday, May 2nd & 3rd at 7 pm in the auditorium. Their spring production is entitled “A Woman’s World,” and will showcase a variety of styles both modern and classical, as well as feature several student-choreographed dances. Please come out and join us in supporting our sensational Dance Team!
This Saturday the drumline is competing in their final competition of the year! The award-winning ensemble will be performing their show, featuring the music from Gustav Holst’s Mars! Please join us this Saturday in their final competition of the year!
May 4th Student Schedule:
- 7:30 am – Call Time
- 8:15 am – Bus Depart NH
- 10:36 am – Performance
- 11:35 am – Award Ceremony
- 12:30 pm – Depart Garden HS
- 1:30 pm – Return & Unload Truck
- 2:00 pm – Estimated Time of Dismissal
The NHHS Music Department is honored to be this year’s charitable organization for the Studio City’s annual Flavor of LA! Please volunteer Sunday, May 19th for this tasty event!
Organizers plan to rotate volunteers so each person can have a little time to check out the event. Student volunteers will also receive community service hours for time!
- May 2nd & 3rd • Dance Show • 7 pm
- May 4th DAC Drumline Competition Daytime TBA
- May 29th Final Choral & Jazz Band Concert
- May 30th Final Symphonic Band & Symphony Orchestra Concert
- June 7th Graduation