Thanks to everyone who came out to our fall parent meeting! I enjoyed seeing so many new faces and was inspired by the steadfast support for our music program! As mentioned, parent participation is needed to make everything work. Below are a variety of jobs parents can sign up to help make our program a success! The first few jobs are this Thursday including purchasing groceries, food, and water for our first team meal and football game!
In an effort to give everyone an opportunity to sign up, please select one job at first and wait 24 hours before signing up for a second and third job. We very much appreciate your interest and enthusiasm and hope to see you at the game!
Click the links below to see the opportunities available for parents to get involved! Thanks and hope to see everyone this Thursday!
Parent Participation / Sign up to volunteer & help our band!
- Aug 29 – Shish Kabob Dinner – Shop & deliver food our Team Meal
- Aug 29, Oct 18, & Oct 24 – Shopping for Team Meals
- Aug 29, Sept. 29, Oct. 11, Oct. 25 – Bring a flat of water to the game!
- Rent & Drive the Uhaul to Competitions & our away game – 3 Jobs
- Aug 30 – Help file band & dance team forms! 8am-11am or noon – 3pm
- Sept 27th Homecoming BBQ! 4 Jobs available
- Oct 11 – 7 Jobs available!!! Carne Asada Night!
- Chaperones Competitions!
- Oct 25 – Order & Deliver Pinocchios Italian Food!
- Prop building & design committee – Will need to be available on various Saturday afternoons!
- Aug 29 (Thursday) – Home Gave Vs. Campbell Hall
- Aug 30 (Friday) – Drill Day Practice 8am – 3pm (Band only)
- Sept 6 (Friday) – Colorguard Drill Day 4pm – 10pm (Dance Team only)
- Sept 13 (Friday) – Band & Dance Team Drill Day 4pm – 10pm
- Sept 20 (Friday) – Colorguard Drill Day 4pm – 10pm (Dance Team only)
- Sept 27 (Friday) – Home Game Vs. Verdugo Hills – Homecoming!
- Sept 28 (Saturday) – Band Drill Day 8am – 12noon (Band Only)
Thanks & hope you have a great year!